1. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”Author: Henry Stanley HaskinsInterpretation: Your character is far more important than your past or your future; it’s who you are that matters, not what you’ve done or will do.
2. ”Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.”Author: AnonymousInterpretation: By attempting something really difficult and outside of your comfort zone, you will discover how strong you really are.
3. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”Author: George EliotInterpretation: You are never too old to pursue your dreams.
4. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”Author: Walt DisneyInterpretation: You can have anything if you are brave enough to go after it.
5. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
Author: Alan KayInterpretation: Your life is not decided by fate; you must create the future you want by taking the right actions now.
6. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.”Author: Charles R. SwindollInterpretation: What happens to you in life is not nearly as important as your reactions to these happenings.
7. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”Author: Napoleon HillInterpretation: Even if you don’t achieve any impressive accomplishments in life, it is important to do your best in everything that you do, including the little things.
8. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”Author: Wayne GretzkyInterpretation: If you don’t try, you will never succeed.
9. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
Author: Milton BerleInterpretation: Don’t wait for things to come to you; take your fate into your own hands.
10. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.”
- Author: Prescott
- Interpretation: Things that appear to be obstacles are often helpful in the long run.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment